Tag Brush


This project was fairly simple. It was to take our logo, and create a brush that we can used, basically like a spray paint tag you would see from a street artist. I really enjoyed this project as well. Though it was fairly simple, it was cool to make my own brush.

For this, I took my logo, and added a spray paint overlay around it, then added some texture over the logo itself, which allowed it to look like a tag. 

I thought that the tag was cool. I have had to use similar things in the past, like a watermark, but I thought that this was a more fun way to do it. It was really fun to change the colors around and do crazy things with it.

What makes this successful is that it clearly displays my logo, while still having the spray paint effect, making it look like a tag brush.


Comments

  1. Your logo definitely reminds me of very famous brands such as nike... I love the logo and how creative you went with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop homework 2

Somewhere

Digital Media Portfolio