Somewhere

 


This project required us to take images of ourselves and place them in a movie scene. I chose a scene from Caddyshack, one of my favorite movies. When working on this project, I had a really fun time placing myself within the scene.

The project required a lot of masking, which was something I was familiar with. To place myself within the scene I masked myself behind the bag, using an image of myself at a caddying event this past fall. The tough part for me was matching the lighting. The image I used was relatively bright, and with my pale skin it was difficult to match with the scene. To match the grain between the images I used a film grain overlay, which allowed me to match them pretty well.

Overall, I enjoyed this project a lot. It is relatively similar to some of the work I have done before. What makes my work successful was the ability to mask myself into the frame, over another character, as well as how I was able to match the lighting pretty well.


Comments

  1. The execution of this project is outstanding! It looks like as if you were in the present moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben,
    I really like this project. This is tough to achieve because it looks like an older film but the way you made edits is really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an amazing job blending into the scene! I think the placement is cool because it looks like you were actually there. Overall I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool, it really looks like you are on the course with them. The placement is really good and I like how you dressed as if you were in the scene.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop homework 2

Digital Media Portfolio