Photoshop homework 2

 

1. I think this would be difficult to photoshop myself into. With all of the colors, and light trails, I would need to properly light myself to make it look like I am there. Along with properly exposing my photo, having to light myself with the light trails would be difficult.

2. This image made me laugh and remember the funny memes from when Obama was in office. It reminded me of the funny images we got to see all the time, and made me think about the possibility of photoshopping myself into an image with them.

3. This image made me laugh. I thought this was a funny way to fix his question. It also reminded me of my fear of losing my hair, and not wanting people to see it. Overall this one made me laugh a lot.


4. I would like to recreate this illusion. This is because I have done food photography before, and had to create my own make-shift studio, like this one. I enjoyed the process of creating the setting for the food to be displayed on, it takes a lot of creativity and patience to get it right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Digital Media Portfolio